Heavy on Fashion Reviews - AmericanPearl.com*

100_0336

Hello all my fashion divas and gurus! I am so happy to bring you another review.
American Pearl is a custom jewelry website that offers the world’s finest quality pearls and uses 3D Printing software that allow customers to create a unique piece of jewelry. The use of the latest 3D technology to print all of their gold and silver elements is genius! This process allows the customer to customize. Everyone is for having a one of a kind piece without paying a one-of-a kind price tag.





Thanks to the lovelies at American Pearl I was able to review a necklace with Classic Tahitian Pearl Pendant with a Akoya Black Pearl and 18k Yellow gold necklace.

So without further ado, here is Heavy on Fashion Reviews - American Pearl 

100_0333

So, when I received my custom necklace in the mail, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the necklace. As you can see, I decided to pick a Classic Tahitian Pearl Pendant with a Akoya Black Pearl and 18k Yellow gold necklace. In a jewelry store this piece would be a lot of money.

This necklace at American Pearl retails for $287.00!

This is a bargain my fashion divas and gurus!

100_0329

 I mean there are so many option on American pearl, I received a stunning catalog featuring many of the fabulous options that American Pearl have to offer. Hey, I may tell my husband to get my next anniversary present from here...Hint Hint Ian!

100_0328

This is a great site to purchase from. I mean you can not go wrong with a custom piece of jewelry. I love that you can go to American Pearl during anytime of the year for any occasion (birthdays, mother's day, anniversary, Just Because, I'm sorry!) and receive quality without leaving the comforts of home.  I also love that American Pearl is super easy to use and comes in fantastic packaging.

The use of modern technology (3D printing) with 65 years of knowledge in the jewelry industry is a why you should definitely check out AmericanPearl

I would like the Lovelies at AmericanPearl for this fabulous opportunity! 


Until Next Time
Live,Style,Write
Malanb



Comments