Heavy on fashion Events : Charmin Kicks Off OPRAH’S The Life You Want Weekend


Hello all my fashion divas and gurus!  Today, this post is about my tome at the Charmin Kicks Off OPRAH’S The Life You Want Weekend Media Brunch . I was so honored to be invited nd listen to some of the most influential business women on how to balance professional success with personal achievements.  TV host, lifestyle expert and author Egypt Sherrod moderated a panel that included Silvia High, CEO of Aiming High, Karen Meleta, ShopRite Vice President, Consumer and Corporate Communications and Jodi Allen, Vice President of North America Marketing and Brand Operations at P&G.

OPrah OPRAH’S The Life You Want Weekend Exclusive Breakfast Power Meet up & Celebrity Panel
One of the biggest lesson that I walked away with is finding time for myself. Many women including myself, feel that we have to do it all but forget that finding a calm space for ourselves is a priority. Karen Meleta, Silvia High, and Jodi Allen proven the point that finding time for you, you can be fulfilled. Some women garden, others may find a calm space in their on the way to work. This lesson made me realize that focusing on my own peace and stillness is not a bad this. Being selfish is not a bad thing.

Other lesson that I learn was that success is great but not everything. All the ladies on the panel did not brag about the professional success but talks about what really brought them joy and happiness. When one is happy in there personal life, your career will reflect that happiness. 


Check out my time at Oprah's O-Town Expereince and Charmin breakfast Power Meet-up! 

I would like to thank the loveies at CHARMIN for iniviting me to OPRAH’S The Life You Want Weekend Exclusive Breakfast Power Meet up & Celebrity Panel! I had a great time listening to some great speaker, engaging with new people, and learning more about  some great brand and myself. 


Until Next Time
Live, Style, Writer
Malanb



Comments

Popular Posts