Heavy on Fashion + Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 = Runway Bliss (Event Sponsors)

Hello all my fashion divas and gurus! Fashion and technology are having a wonderful love affair and this lustful love was seen all over New York Fashion Week. Every fashion editor and blogger had  the latest smart phone in hand, a tablet in their handbag, and a DSLR camera hanging around their necks.

Even the fashion accessories on the runway were tech geared like Rebecca Minkoff fashion forward smart bracelet, where you can check you email or social media account.  Elie Tahari’s collabo with the iPhone 6 and the infamous Iphone 6 dress. Google Glass collaborating with Diane von Furstenberg,which is crazy! Even Moschino and Nicholas Kirkwood have teamed up with Samsung to create some killer phone cases for the Samsung Galaxy S5. 

Fashion and Technology are here to stay so it was just a matter of time when Heavy on Fashion would get in on the game. I am so happy to bring you a look at my experience with the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5.

Heavy on Fashion + Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 = Runway Bliss



Thanks to the lovelies at Verizon, I was able use the hottest phone on the market right now, the Samsung Galaxy S5.  I fell in love with the Samsung Galaxy S5 huge touch screen 5.1” Full HD sAMOLED Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 Touch Screen Display. I am a huge fan of Gorilla Glass because it is durable and you don't have worry about tons of potential cracks. 

The Samsung main camera has 16 MP which takes great photos and video with tons of editing technology. I was able to transfer my photos from the phone to my computer very easily and I was able to email all my videos very easy. I was able to take some killer shots. Check them out at https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMalanB/


I also love the sleek style of the Samsung Galaxy S5. This phone smooth and has a stylish look that will go with any outfit. The phone was extremely light and I was able to get some of my favorite apps on the phone with tons of room to spare. As you may or may not know, New York fashion week is not just inside the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Tents at Lincoln Center. There are tons of shows and events all over the city. As a blogger, I have to have great reception all the time in order to post the latest photos and video of the moment. Fortunately, the Verizon network worked well for me. No problems!





Check out my video of Korto Momolu S/S 2015 Show. I used the Samsung Galaxy S5 to create the video and the slide show. My shoots came out fabulous!

Over all my experience with the Verizon Samsung S5 was great, powerful, and stylish.  
To pick up your very own Samsung Galaxy just click here!

I would like to thank the Lovelies at Verizon for being the tech sponsor for this season of New York Fashion week ! 

If you are interested in being a sponsor on Heavy on Fashion,

Until Next Time 
Live,style, write
Malanb

Comments