Heavy on fashion review - Perlier Shea Butter with White Lily Hand Cream*

A photo posted by Malanb (@heavyonfashion) on



Hello all my fashion divas and gurus! I am so happy to bring you another great new product courtesy of iFabbo.  Today, I am reviewing Perlier Shea Butter with White Lily Hand Cream. When I first opened  Perlier Shea Butter with White Lily Hand Cream, I loved the thickness of the cream. Many hand cream are thin these days so it was refreshing to use a great think hand cream.


I also love that Perlier Shea Butter with White Lily Hand Cream will last me an entire day. I have very dry skin so finding a great lotion is a must in my beauty routine. I have to say I like Perlier Shea Butter with White Lily Hand Cream. I love the scent, lily of the valley mixed with Rose petals and shea butter.  The 6.7 fl oz bottle is a great size too especially for the Perlier line. 

I would suggest buying Perlier Shea Butter with White Lily Hand Cream and add it to your Spa at Home routine. It is a great addition to use when you have some time to yourself and want to feel luxurious. 

You can buy your very own Perlier Shea Butter with White Lily Hand Cream at http://www.hsn.com/products/perlier-shea-butter-with-white-lily-hand-cream/7540392

Until Next Time 
Live, Style, Write
Malanb

Comments