Heavy on Fashion Reviews- Kim Kimble's Silk Covered Hair Rollers and Sleeping Cap*

Hello all my fashion divas and gurus! I have another lovely reviewjust for you. Today, I have the chance to try out the 2 of the latest hair products from Kim Kimble Beauty line thanks to the lovelies at Brandbackers.com and Kimble Beauty! 




Kim Kimble is one of the best Celebrity hair stylist in the industry.  Kim's clients includes some of the best in the entertainment industry.  You may also know Ms. Kimble from her hit reality TV show L.A. Hair on WeTV. Well Kim  Kimble has established her very own hair line. Kimble's line is all about quality. I love that Kim invested in using silk instead of cheap polyester for her hair products. You see 100% silk helps to maintain healthy looking hair. Silk minimizes friction on your hair and helps to prevent natural oils from depleting for your locks. 

So without further ado, Here is Heavy on Fashion Reviews- Kim Kimble Silk Covered Hair Rollers and sleeping cap!



 These rollers are great for setting your hair at night. Unlike uncomfortable rollers that I used in the past, I was able to get a good night sleep. The only complaint I have about Kim Kimble's silk covered rollers is the amount. In order to curl set a full head of hair, you need more than 12 rollers. I would also love if Kim made a refill of the silk covered rollers that can go over any sponge rollers. I mean that would be genius! I gave the Kim Kimble silk rollers 3.5 stars, I just wish there was more rollers in a set or if Kim made a set with at least 24 rollers. 

The Kim Kimble 12 silk covered rollers retails for $30






I will have to say my favorite item from the Kim Kimble hair product collection is the Black lace silk slumber cap. It is ubber comfortable and super durable. I have tons of night hair scarves and sleeping but Kim Kimble cap is great. I love the black lace detailing and the cap is secured on my head thanks to the elastic band. This is a great product! This cap is 100% silk and retails for $25. Not a bad price for a silk cap.  I also love that Kim made the silk slumber caps in various colors and designs. Very cute!

I would like to thank the gurus from Kim Kimble and Brandbackers.com for the Kim Kimble's Silk Covered Hair Rollers and Sleeping Cap opportunity! 

You can buy your very own  Kim Kimble Silk Covered Hair Rollers and Sleeping cap
at
http://701nyc.vpibrands.com/brand/kim-kimble/

Until Next Time
Live,Style,Write
Malanb

Comments