Heavy on Fashion talks to Hortencia Caires Casazola (creator of Stylefeen.com)

Hello all my fashion divas and gurus! I am so glad to present my first interview of the new year with the creator of Stylefeen,com, Hortencia Caires Casazola. Ms. Hortenccia is a photographer and a fashion designer with her finger on the pulse of the latest in fashion. From killer shades to amazing crop top, this a must know for your wardrobe. Here is Heavy on Fashion talks to Hortencia Caires Casazola (creator of Stylefeen.com)!





Heavy on Fashion: How did Stylefeen.com come to be?

Hortencia Caires Casazola (creator of Stylefeen.com): Style Feen launched April 2013. I'm a photographer first hand, photography will always be my first love. I've always wanted to be an in-house photographer for a clothing company. That's when I decided, why be an employee, when I can be the BOSS. Style Feen like anything started out as an idea and my partner at the time and I wanted to create a place where people can come and obsess! I launched it in April using all the resources I had and created STYLE FEEN, an online clothing made for all your Style Feening needs!


Heavy on Fashion: If Stylefeen.com had the chance to dress *anyone* who would it be?

Hortencia Caires Casazola:  Not because I'm obsessed with her or anything (lies), but hands down without a doubt Miley Cyrus! Miley embodies our STYLE FEEN girl. She is who she is and doesn't need anyone else's approval and that's the girl we cater to.



Heavy on Fashion: Describe the Stylefeen Girl? What celebrity really embodies stylefeen?

Hortencia Caires Casazola:  I'm going to have to stick with Miley Cyrus, but Cara Delevingne is right up there with her. Both girls are STYLE FEEN'S! Both just love fashion and are absolutely stunning. Style Feen caters to the girl who just doesn't care about what others think of them, they wear what they want!


Heavy on Fashion: Who are some of your favorite designer?

 Hortencia Caires Casazola: My faves are Jeremy Scott, E Marie and Jeffrey Campbell.
 

Heavy on Fashion: What are some of your favorite clothing stores/catalogs/websites?

Hortencia Caires Casazola:  I have so many! Karmaloop, ebay (always great finds there), Buffalo Exchange, Steve Madden, 2020 ave and many more.



Heavy on Fashion: Where do you get your inspiration?

Hortencia Caires Casazola:  I get inspiration mostly from others around me, people I know who are just like me trying their hardest to achieve their goal inspire me. I also follow a lot of bloggers for my fashion inspiration love seeing their personal style and fresh new places to shop always pop up.


Heavy on Fashion: What do you hope to have achieved in the industry, in 10 years?

Hortencia Caires Casazola:  I hope to have Style Feen be a recognized brand, establish a store front in the future where I reside and have Style Feen be worn by the rich and famous.
 

Heavy on Fashion: Finally, what does fashion mean to you?

Hortencia Caires Casazola: Fashion to me is what you make it. Some people might not grasp or understand what you wear, but it doesn't matter. People follow trends or make up new trends. In the world of today where everything needs to be visual, you like to tell others what you're about without speaking. Fashion to me is what you want it to be. Fashion has so many meanings, but to me, fashion is an art form of expression.


 I would like to thank Hortencia for the inteview! 
Check out Style Feen at http://www.stylefeen.com/
and on
Instagram/Twitter: @stylefeen


Live, Style, Write
Malanb

Comments