Heavy on Fashion New Year New You Gift Guide*

Hello all my fashion divas and gurus! It is the season of giving. This year I have a some of my favorite must haves for the holiday season. From handbags to headphones, I have what you need to start the new year off right. So without future ado, here is the Heavy on Fashion New Year New You gift guide.

Avon’s Signature collection Mailyn Tote and Wallet





One of my first picks was Avon’s Signature collection Mailyn Tote and Wallet. This bag is affordable, stylish, and durable!  This is my favorite bag to use right row. The monogrammed tote and wallet set is perfect for the fall and winter season. The Avon signature Tote and Wallet will make the perfect gift for the
handbag lover on a budget.

The Marilyn Tote retails for $39.99
the wallet retails for $19.99

Pick up your very own Avon Marilyn Tote and Wallet from the Avon Signature collection at
 http://shop.avon.com/product.aspx?pf_id=49877



Velodyne Headphones

When I attended the Accessories Council Holiday Press Event in New York a few months ago, I receive the Velodyne On-Ear Headphones with the designer skin Cubist Guitar. These headphones are some of the best in the market. I also love that you can customize your headphones with really cool designer skins from animal print to piano keys.

The Velodyne headphones retail for $199.99
and the skin retail for $39.99

You can pick up Velodyne headphones for the music guru in your life at http://velodyne.com/headphones/vleve-on-ear-headphones-1.html
and
Get your headphones skins at http://velodyne.com/product-accessories/skins.html?limit=all


Sara Designs


I also received the Sara Design at the Accessories Council Holiday Press event and I really love this watch. It combines a great watch with jewelry. I mean you can't go wrong with a killer arm party with a timepiece.  Sara Design watches is a great way to bring in the New Year. On time and looking fantastic!

Sara Designs watches range from $198 to $330

Check out more about Sara Design at http://www.saradesigns.net/

Project D.I.Y Kit


For all my D.I.Y divas out there, Project DIY by M&J trimmings is the perfect way to bring in the New Year with some amazing accessories. I had the chance to try the Punk Revival collection and I love that I can customize my own jewelry. This is a great gift for anyone who loves accessories. You can also order a subscriptions of  Project DIY and receive some great accessories up to the entire year! I think that Project D.I.Y is not only great for your jewelry box but makes a great gift too!

You can pick up your very own Project DIY at http://mjprojectdiy.com


The 90's Coloring Book





Power Rangers, Pongs, Slap bracelets, Sony Discman, and Clarissa explains it all - this is some of the great things that came out of the 90's. Well if you are a 90's kid like me than you will love reminiscing about your favorite 90's memories while bringing in the New Year . I love love love this book and you will too.

Pick up your copy of The 1990s Coloring Book: All That and a Box of Crayons (Psych! Crayons Not Included.) on Barnes and Nobles at http://www.barnesandnoble.com





Bindya Scarf


A photo posted by Malanb (@heavyonfashion) on


A good scarf can be used all year round, A Bindya scarf is just good no matter what year. I never heard of Bindya until I attended the Accessories Council Holiday Press Event in New York. I have to say I love the quality, vibrant colors, and length of Bindya scarves. Bindya retail price varies. 

Bindya scarves can be found at various locations. Go to http://www.bindyany.com/ for more details!



Style Strap for iPhone 5

A photo posted by Malanb (@heavyonfashion) on




If you love your iPhone, than check out David & Young Bow Dazzle case. It is glamorous and full of shine. You all know I am about killer accessories and really good tech gear. David & Young Bow Dazzle case comes in 3 colors Black, Mint, and Light Pink. When I get my iPhone, this case will be on there.

David & Young Bow Dazzle retails for $20

Check out David & Young Bow Dazzle iPhone case at http://www.shopdavidandyoung.com/tech-accessories-1/iphone-5/bow-dazzle.html



Armition Women's Swarovski Crystal Accented Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch



Armition Women's Swarovski Crystal Accented Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch is a great look for the New Year. Personally, I prefer looking at a watch to see the time especially when it looks like this. I was first introduced to Armitron Swarovski watch at the Accessories Council's Holiday Press event. I was introduced to killer brands at the Accessories Holiday press event.


This Armition Watch retails for $80.00 at http://armitron.com


Forever Brilliant Diamond









If you need a great pair of earring for that killer New Years party coming up, check out Forever Brilliant. I had the chance to check out Charles & Colvard latest Forever Brilliant Challenge early this year.  Forever Brilliant is one-tenth the price of a comparable quality diamond. The price range is great for diamond lovers on a budget. Forever Brilliant Jewelry Collection ranges from $500 to $10,000. 

Check out the photos on Heavy on Fashion Facebook Page
and
My interview with the C.O.O of Charles & Colvard at http://heavyonfashion.blogspot.com/2013/12/heavy-on-fashion-talks-to-steve-larkin.html

You can check out more on Forever Brilliant at http://www.charlesandcolvard.com/our-brands/#!Forever-Brilliant


Here is to a New, Happy, And Healthy 2014! 
New Year = New You
Live,Style,Write
Malanb

Comments

Popular Posts