Heavy on Fashion Must Have for 2013

Hello all my fashion divas and gurus! Today I am going to talk about some of my fashion and beauty must have for 2013. I had a chance to check out some great beauty products, clothes designers, books, music, and stores throughout 2012. Here is my must have for 2013!

1.) Anastasia Beverly Hills See and Be Seen Kit




 I had the chance to use Anastasia Beverly Hills Seen and Be Seen Kit and Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat and I really liked it. My favorite from the Be seen Kit is the ILLUMIN8 EYESHADOW DUO. This eyeshadow is great with black eyeliner and a crimson lip. The eyeshadow is very versatile and can be worn in any season. The HYDRAFULL GLOSS in Heiress and Plastic are idea for the spring and the summer but can work as a overlay for the right shade of lipstick. When I received the kit, I fell in love the view finder, it brought back some serious childhood memories!







2.) Yves Saint Laurent MascaraVolume Effect Faux Cils


I absolutely love this mascara. Yves Saint Laurent adds volume and definition to my lashes. No fake lashes needed.  I am always for a bargain but I will splurge on something that has great results. Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effect Faux Cils mascara brings results. For $30, Yves Saint Laurent did a great job making my lashes pop. 


3.) Tim Gunn's Fashion Bible



I absolutely love this book. It is the encyclopedia of fashion and style. Yeah I said it. If you are a lover of fashion or if you ever wonder about the origin of your favorite pair of shoes, than Tim Gunn is your man. This book full of photos of some of the greatest fashion icons, moments in history, and memorable moments in pop culture. So if you are a lover of books, a lover of fashion, or both than this is the book for you. I am currently working on a book review on Tim Gunn's Fashion Bible which will be on Heavy on fashion very soon! 


4.) Dove 

I have to honestly say that I love Dove. I been using Dove soap for years and this soap never fails to make my skin love radiant. Like many people out there, I have sensitive skin. I have used many different types of soap and I end up looking grey and my skin is dry. The only beauty bar that I can use is Dove® Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar. Got to love Dove!

Well my fashion divas and gurus, that is my top 5 must have for 2013! Stay tuned for more of my must have through out the year. Until then.

Live,Style,Write
Malanb

(Update: I removed the Google Nexus from my favorite list. When the Google Asus Nexus 7 was working, it was great, until it malfunctioned twice  Right now this tablet no longer turns on or powers up. It is basically a brick in my laptop bag. )

Comments