Monday, March 12, 2012

Vlog coming soon to YouTube

Hello all my fashion divas and gurus! I love TV.  I like watching TV especially Fashion Reality TV. One day I was cursing out voicing my opinions about some of the talented designers and the fabulous judges of my favorite Fashion TV show Project Runway: All Stars when I realized why in the hell am I yelling at the screen when no one can hear me except my husband, who is looking at me as if I lost my damn mind  why not share all my lovely fashion thoughts and opinions with my fellow fashion divas and gurus. 

So starting this week I will have some fabulous and hopefully hilarious video reviews on some of the hottest Fashion shows on TV. I will be reviewing Styled by June on Vh1, Fashion Star on NBC, and the upcoming season of Project Runway. Stay tuned for some serious fashion opinions!

Update 3/13/2012: Oh I almost forgot! I will also be dishing on the latest fashion and beauty trends, some of my bargain shopping tips, product reviews, and more!  



Side Music Note: Check out one of my fav Drag Queen from RuPaul's Drag Race Maila Luzon new Song "Hot Couture". This is my favorite song right now.  I am a huge RuPaul's Drag Race fan. Next Season I will do my opinion on the show and the Queens.  I heart the show and dare I say it is the one of the best competition reality show out!  Oh, did anyone else notice Jiggly Caliente in the video too..OMG! 

Live, Style, Write
Malanb

3 comments :

  1. def love that show! and love the video!


    http://infinitelifefintess.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool can't wait to see you're vlog!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style
    Enter my March Jewelry Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working on some new videos right now. I hope to premier my Vlog series by the first week of April. In the meantime I have some great fashion videos available on my youtube channel.

      Delete

Do not post spam. Engage and have fun! Thanks again for leaving a comment on Heavy on Fashion.