Heavy on Fashion at the So Excessive Boutique Sip and Shop Event

Hello all my fashion divas and gurus! I am happy to bring you an exclusive look at the So Excessive Boutique Sip and Shop Event in Newark, NJ! I also got the chance to interview Keena Williams, owner of So Excessive Boutique. From some fabulous cocktail to some great accessories, So Excessive Boutique Sip and Shop Event was a hit. Oh did I mention that Emily Bustamante  of "Love and Hip Hop" came by! There were some serious fashionista and gurus in the building and here is a look at it all. 

The Interview!


The Crowd ! 

Owner of So Excessive Boutique Keena Williams and Reality TV star Emily B of "Love and Hip Hip"
Crux New York creators, Sennie Clark and Ahyiana Angel with and Reality TV star Emily B of "Love and Hip Hip"


Reality TV star Emily B of "Love and Hip Hip"





What a lovely sight! 


You can't go wrong with Audrey! 

You can't go wrong with these Skinny Girl White Cranberry Cosmo either! 
The Jewelry





This is some serious hardware...love the metal work!

I have to say I am obsessed with this necklace! I usually do not go for this look but this necklace is eye catching. 




Love this necklace! 

This would be a great Christmas Gift..Hint Hint! 


I really like the Good Vibes earring, it reminds me of my name plate from my earlier years!

My nail polish color is Yummy Mummy nail polish by Butter London.

Too Fly...No Pun intended! Ok I lied...the pun was intentional...lmao!




This is a interesting take on Chandelier earring



Love these earrings, I believe Beyonce wore a pair of these in one of her videos! 





The Swag Bag! 

I love my swag bag! Thank you So Excessive Boutique! 


I would like to So Excessive for the Invite and the fabulous Swag Bag. Make sure you check out SO Excessive at http://www.soexcessive.com/ and swing by the boutique 1212 Raymond Boulevard in Newark,NJ 

Comments