Trendenzas and Me - A Product review*

I had a chance to check out a great online accessories company called Trendenzas. Trendenzas is a online shopping site where you can get great trendy accessories for an even better price. The prices for accessories on Trendenzas.com are surprising low.  The only catch is that these fabulous accessories are only that price for 1 day! Think of a 24 hour jewelry deal, online. Pretty cool idea especially when your are on a budget like myself. 


Here are the earrings I received from Trendenzas.com. Cute right! I received so many complements! 




The best thing about these earring is that you can dress them down. I worn them at the JAGGED EDGE / MELANIE FIONA / CHRIS WALKER / FORCE MDS concert at Central Park, New York City for the Summer Concert Series. 


They look great dressed up too. I also wore them for the Lifestyle + Charity Magazine Party at Lauren Gabrielson boutique for City Harvest. They were great with my LBD (little black dress).

Want to check out Trendenzas go to https://trendenzas.com/

Live,Style,Write
Malanb

Comments