How Independent is your Closet? - Accessories- Sophia & Chloe



As you guys know, I love independent fashion designers. They are fresh and not easily influenced by fashion trends. So I decided to showcase one of my favorite designers. Today I am show casting a fabulous  jewelry collection called Sophia & Chloe. You probably asking yourself -Malan, How did I find some of these great designers? The Answer: Twitter! You read right-Twitter! Who would have thought this micro blogging service would lead me to chic and unique fashion lines from all over the world. The only question I have for you is - How Independent is your Closet?



 Sophia & Chloe 

OM Gold Vermeil Ring-Photo Courtesy: http://sophiaandchloe.com/ 



When I saw this jewelry collection, I immediately knew that this has to be on Heavy on Fashion. Sophia & Chloe was created by Nathalie Sherman. Nathalie made 6 wearable, chic, and unique jewelry collection that I believe that all my fabulous readers should know. Sophia & Chloe has other wonderful collections like Language of Bangles (a collection full of bangles), Divine Elements (a collection with precious stones and crystals), Oh So Charming (a collection full of Charms), Haute New Baubles, and Here Comes the Brides (Sophia & Chloe Wedding collection).

DOLCE VITA LITTLE NECKLACE WITH MERMAID QUARTZ-Photo Courtesy: http://sophiaandchloe.com/


One of my favorite lines from Sophie and Chloe is Signs of a Good Life. This collection is full of spiritual symbols and inspirational words. Signs of a Good Life collection has some great statement pieces from necklaces to belts. My favorite piece from this collection is the OM Gold Vermeil Ring. It is bold and modern. I love this statement ring. I also love the Dolce Vita necklace.

So if you are looking for some great jewelry than check out Nathalie Sherman's Sophia & Chloe over to http://sophiaandchloe.com/



Side Note: I do not work for or affiliated with this company. I did not receive any compensation.  I just love the collection and wanted to spread some stylish news to all my readers! 

Comments

  1. Off-topic: Followed you at Google Connect. Hope you'll do the same for me as well. :)

    Oh I love the mermaid quartz! But I probably wouldn't be able to afford it.

    <3 Grysh
    http://gryshco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Grysh Co, the mermaid Dolce Vita pieces is so pretty. Great blog and how nice of you to showcase independant artists.

    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do not post spam. Engage and have fun! Thanks again for leaving a comment on Heavy on Fashion.

Popular Posts