My favorite looks from Fashion Week..so far Pt II

I love Milan fashion week. Maybe it is because it was in Milan, Italy, the city which I was named after ,well kinda, or maybe it has to do with Milan being one of the biggest fashion capitals of the world. One of my favorite designers from Milan fashion week was Iceberg Fall 2011 Ready to Wear Collection. I love this collection. It has tons of great look and touches of color.


I love this dress. It is wearable, fresh and bold. The shoes are sickness too. I would wear this walking down Mercer street in Soho, NYC


Pantsuits are back and everyone and their mothers will be wearing.
I know that everyone is going to wear jumpsuits but please stick with being original. Jumpsuit does not look great on everyone.


I love the color combination in this ensemble especially this orange blazer. Adding color to a neutral outfit adds excitement to your look. Be Bold - Add some color!


This reminds me of my mom in the 70's but with a modern twist. The shoes are great. Love the oversize frames. I had a feeling this look will be making its way back to the retail racks. The Iceberg collection is a great collection to bad you have to be in Europe to get it!

Comments

  1. All the clothes are gorgeous, well structured and totally wearable. Totally feel you on the last image, the look is inspired!

    If you love all things vintage, don't forget to check out http://blog.darlingclothes.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do not post spam. Engage and have fun! Thanks again for leaving a comment on Heavy on Fashion.