My favorite looks from Fashion Week..so far

Rodarte





When I saw the Rodarte collection on Style.com, I feel in love. The use of cream colored prairie coats with tab collars and draped crossover necklines make the collection look crisp and posh. the coats, in my opinion, are the must-see items for this collection.



Charlotte Ronson
Charlotte Ronson show was great. Saw it on good old Youtube! I see that a high-class grunge look is emerging for the fall. Interesting.... I do love the prints and the jackets in the collection.



This look is so NYC! Love the jacket. You can never go wrong with a motorcycle jacket.



Lipstick and Luxury & the Kaelen Fashion Show!

I got to attend a great event at NYFW for LipstickandLuxury.com. I loved Kaelen Show. I wrote a fabulous article about it on LipstickandLuxury.com so go and Check it out! Here is some exclusive video of the show and some pics of my favorite looks from the Fall 2011 collection.





One of my must have from the collection is the printed dress. Absolutely love that look.

I want this coat!


I love the knits in the collection. This item would be great for any size.
Anyone can pull this casual RTW look off!

Again make sure you click yourself over to LipstickandLuxury.com and check out my entire review and pictures of the entire collection. Thanks, Nicole of LipstickandLuxury.com for the opportunity.





Comments

Popular Posts